7 Compelling Reasons Why You Should
Use Argan Oil Soap
There has been an increase in interest of various oils in recent times. However, Argan oil is not new, far from it! Argan oil has been around for centuries, yet it isn't hugely known.
This article is a brief introduction to this incredible natural ingredient and will show you 7 reasons why you should consider using it as an oil or in a bar of natural soap.
What is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is an edible oil extracted from the argan tree, which is typically found in Morocco. This tree can reach 200 years old and stand 8 to 10 metres in height, even in the extremely tough Moroccan climate with its strong winds and hot sun.
The women of the region, therefore, always use the miraculous argan oil to nourish, protect and moisturise their skin, hair and nails, as protection against the unforgiving elements.
What Is The Composition Of Argan Oil?
Argan Oil has 2 great natural ingredients:
- It is rich in vitamin E, with its antioxidant properties, which encourage glowing skin.
- It also contains Omega-6, which helps to fight against skin problems, inflammations and allergies.
Argan oil is a great friend to irritated, dry or ageing skin and is also notable for treating dull, dry or damaged hair.
What are the 7 virtues of Argan oil?
- Nourishes the skin and makes it more flexible, and more elastic.
- Diminishes the scars and marks left over from skin problems such as acne, eczema and chickenpox. It can also help with stretch marks and chapped skin.
- A great complement to the use of natural soap like Alep soap or donkey milk soap, or as an ingredient in soap, all of which help to limit various skin problems without drying the skin (psoriasis, eczema, acne and others).
- Argan Oil nourishes the hair and makes it brighter.
- Strengthens brittle nails.
- Helps to Soothe sunburn.
- Can be used as a massage oil to relieve muscle and joint pain.
So there you have it. A brief introduction to Argan oil and its many benefits. As you can see, this oil is fantastic and an excellent ingredient for a natural soap.
If you are suffering from any of the conditions mentioned above, Argan oil may be an excellent alternative for you to try*.
*This information is not intended to replace the advice of a healthcare professional.
Have you tried argan oil soaps? Perhaps you are already familiar with it and have some tips you would like to share on its uses? Has the above inspired you to give it a go?
Please leave a comment below and if you feel really generous, show us some love by sharing this article using the very soft social media buttons below - it really helps :)