- Product Reviews
Stain Removal Savon de Marseille
Suitable for all fabrics, this soap is extremely effective at removing stains (fruit, ink, grease, tar, blood, cola, coffee, chocolate, oil, wine, shoe polish, sauce, egg yolk, grass stains, dirt stains, etc …)
- It applies to all textiles and clothing (wool, cotton, upholstery, carpet, armchairs, sofas, rugs and car seats).
- White or colour fabrics (check the resilience of colour on a hidden area of the textile first).
- Use this stain remover soap for your collars and shirt cuffs, not forgetting canvas footwear .
- It works on old stains too. Effective on clothes yellowed by time.
- It de-greases all house-ware and utensils (hob, oven, bathroom, mildew stains).
How to use:
- Wet the stained area and surroundings
- Moisten the soap
- Using a sponge or soft brush, rub to lather the stain remover soap
- Rub the foam in the middle of the stain.
- Let stand a few minutes, then rinse by hand or machine.
If the stain is old, repeat the operation. On rust or grass stains, apply lukewarm water with lemon juice beforehand.
In case of eye contact, rinse with clear water. Do not allow children to use. This stain remover soap is a household cleaner, not for body washing (except very dirty hands)